News&Notice
FAQ

News&Notice HOME > News&Notice

"¿À·£ °æÇèÀ» ¹ÙÅÁÀ¸·Î ÃÖ»óÀÇ Á¦Ç°À¸·Î °í°´ ¸¸Á·À» ²ÙÁØÈ÷ ½ÇõÇÏ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù."

ÀÛ¼ºÀÏ : 22-03-29 15:11
VAN BEEST -- Mooring Bolt NS9415 T
 ±Û¾´ÀÌ : (ÁÖ)¼­µµ±Ý¼Ó
Á¶È¸ : 3,370  
   https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?e=06f3d419ac&u=06e3e81858e60347fc70¡¦ [1703]
Green Pin¢ç Newsletter • View this email in your browser

New: Green Pin¢ç Mooring T-Bolt

The Green Pin¢ç Mooring Bolt NS9415 T is a grade 8 mooring bolt with a T-shaped end fitting that provides best-in-class quality, guaranteeing absolute security for your mooring system. The mooring bolt¡¯s hot dipped galvanization ensures long-term durability as required by the NS 9415 standard. The mounting depth is indicated by the green colour, which makes the installation of the product much easier and the special type of thread will result in a better fixation of the bolt. What¡¯s more, the mooring bolt NS9415 is certified by DNV in compliance with NYTEK regulation and NS 9415. It is available in a range of minimum breaking load from 40 up to 170 tons. For more information about the Green Pin¢ç Mooring Bolt NS9415 T, check out the product page or contact us directly.

For the promotion of this Mooring Bolt to your customers, you can download a ¡®webkit¡¯ with marketing images and banners here.

READ MORE

Green Pin¢ç ROV Shackles & Hooks – Some fish go much deeper

Green Pin¢ç offers an ocean of possibilities with our range of specialized ROV shackles and hooks. For more control and precision. New in this range: the Green Pin¢ç Shank Hook. This grade 8 eye hook with a long shank has been developed for release and retrieve sub-sea operations with a ROV. Attached to the body and latch of the hook is a wire rope that can be grabbed with an ROV arm. This enables the ROV operator to easily manipulate the latch and thereby to swiftly open and close the hook. The hexagonal shape of the shank makes it easy to grab the hook. Read more.

Safe lifting is Green Pin¢ç¡¯s top priority.

Green Pin¢ç offers a wide range of wire rope- and chain fittings. No matter what product we made, the number one priority is safety. For example, the Green Pin¢ç Self Locking hook, this hook locks automatically as soon as it is brought under tension. To release the load the user must manually unlock the hook, which prevents unintended release. This hook brings full safety for lifting as the latch cannot be removed. The Green Pin¢ç Self Locking hook is available in grades 8 and 10.

Recently, we added an extra value to the grade 10 Self Locking Hook, which is the recessed trigger. The trigger has been recessed into the body of the hook to prevent being snatched or damaged. Both versions come with an eye-, clevis- and swivel end-fitting. Check out the complete assortment of Self Locking Hooks here.

Now available: Green Pin¢ç Pocket Pilot

When do I need to remove shackles from service? Which shackle is best to use for my lifting application? How do I install my cotter pin correctly? If I cannot avoid side loads, which reduction factor do I need to use? Questions that might pop up in your head working on site. Green Pin¢ç has developed a small instruction manual that fits perfectly in your pocket. When having doubts on-site, quickly use the small pocket pilot to make sure that you can perform your lifting job safely. Check out the Green Pin¢ç pocket pilot digitally and order now: MAGPSPPEN.

Green Pin¢ç
Van Beest B.V.
Industrieweg 6
3361 HJ Sliedrecht
Netherlands
www.greenpin.com

As a customer of Van Beest you receive periodical updates about products and news regarding Green Pin¢ç.
Why did I get this? - You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
Copyright © 2022 Van Beest B.V., All rights reserved.

»óÈ£ : (ÁÖ)¼­µµ±Ý¼Ó ´ëÇ¥ : ÀÌÀç¼ø »ç¾÷ÀÚ : 105-81-73054 °æ±âµµ ±ºÆ÷½Ã ´çÁ¤·Î 76¹ø±æ 17(´çÁ¤µ¿) tel : 031-456-4985 / 02-2682-4985 fax : 02-2614-5512 [°ü¸®ÀÚ]
e-mail : seodo@seodo.com copyright seo-do metal co.,ltd all right reserved